Changchun Institute of Optics, Fine Mechanics and Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CIOMP), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) invites applications and nominations for the full time positions of CAS-100-talents and CIOMP-100-talents program.
Led by a group of scientists represented by Wang Daheng and Xu Xurong, CIOMP has created more than 10 “The First in China” such as the first ruby laser and the first large theodolite. More than 1700 research projects have been completed, among which 450 projects have been awarded including the Special Prize of the National Science and Technology Advancement. As for its great contributions to China’s science and technology development, economic construction and social progress, CIOMP had been honored as “The Cradle of China’s Optics”.
In order to build and strengthen science and technology innovation, CIOMP invites specialist, who focuses on optics,optical engineering, image processing, physics, electronic technology ,signal processing ,mechanics, automatic control within the framework of the CIOMP research system to join CIOMP.
2. Research fields required:
Fine instruments & Mechanics, Optics/optical engineering, Electronic & Automatic Control related, Condensed state physics
The application requirements for 100-talents Program are:
(1) Doctorate degree;
(2) More than 4 years of overseas research experience after getting the doctorate degree, and got assistant professor and above, or equivalent positions in institutions overseas;
(3) Independently managed or participated as a key contributor to project(s) and made significant achievements;
(4) Being considerably influential in the academic areas both domestic and abroad, having obtained deep academic attainments at international level in his own disciplinary area, ability to integrate and lead one team to execute key project and make marked innovation achievement, or to preside key engineering project.
(5) Published several papers with certain impact in the important core journals, or held the knowledge of key technology, or important patent.
(6) Team cooperation spirit, academic moral, accountability, honesty, innovative.
(7) Under the age of 45.
(1) For CIOMP-100-talents, each selected applicant will get one research professor position with research grant at least RMB 700,000 by CIOMP and 2,000,000 by CAS .
(2) We could provide good conditions for scientific research and experimental with two research assistants.
(3) Besides the competitive salary, health and other benefits specified by PRC, s/he will also receive a housing , which is not less than 100㎡.
5. How to Apply:
The application should contain the following items:
(1) Applicant form,
(2) List of publications besides 3 representative full papers
(3) Research proposal and others.
6. Contact us
Contact Name: Haochen Pang
Address: HR Department
No. 3888, Dong_Nanhu Road, Changchun 130033, P. R. China